Excursion to Yaroslavl
- Стоимость: from 1 300 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 45 people
- Время: from 3 hours
Yaroslavl is the heart of our ancient Russia.
This city gave us the first Volkova theater, the first cosmonaut woman Valentina Tereshkova, museums with the largest collections of ancient painting and a unique piece of the hand-written Gospel from Fedorovsk. We must say thanks to Yaroslav the wise that about 1000 years ago he founded a city-fortress. Together with our guide we will visit many museums and churches, immerse ourselves in history and reveal mysteries, legends and popular beliefs of this city.
In addition to the excursion program it will be possible to visit:
- Yaroslavl art museum. now there are more than 36 thousand works of painting, sculpture, graphics, decorative, ceramics.
- A set of Korovnikov churches. it consists of the Church of St. John Chrysostom, the Church Of Our Lady of Vladimir, the bell tower and the Holy Door. The complex stands on the banks of the Volga and is well visible from distant places. Churches were built in the XVII-XVIII centuries.
- Literary and Memorial Museum of Nikolai Alekseevich Nekrasov. it is located 15 km from Yaroslavl in the old estate "Karabiha". A two-storey house with landscaped parks.
|Cost per Group||Russian||Tourists|
|Group up to 15 people||27 300 ₽||32 300 ₽|
|Group up to 25 people||48 500 ₽||55 500 ₽|
|Group up to 45 people||58 500 ₽||69 500 ₽|
The price includes the services of a guide, comfortable transport and entrance tickets to museums according to the schedule of the tour.
Guide-translator in English, German and French. A guide in other languages: Italian, Chinese, Polish, Spanish, Finnish and others, are available on request.
Can not decide what to choose?
Call us: +7 (929) 929-61-98. We will choose a personalized tour for you!