Excursion to Vladimir and Suzdal - to the origins of Russia
- Стоимость: from 9 200 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 6 people
- Время: 10 hours
Bus tour. The length of the tour - 10 hours
Vladimir city was first archived in 1108, it was founded by Duke Vladimir Monomakh. By the middle of the XII century the city became the capital of the Vladimir-Suzdal principality and the most influential settlement of North-Eastern Russia - even Moscow was only one of its suburbs at once.
Today Vladimir is one of the largest tourist centers in the European part of the country, the city is included in the Golden Ring of Russia route. We offer to get acquainted with its main attractions.
The historical and architectural monuments of Vladimir are unique and built in different historical eras. The most famous of them are the Golden Gate, Assumption and Dmitrievsky Cathedrals listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
After thatwe offer to get acquainted with the sights of Suzdal.
Suzdal is a beautiful Russian city located on the Kamenka River and included in the list of the Golden Ring of Russia.
Despite its small size Suzdal has an incredibly large number of attractions.There are monasteries and temples, old wooden and stone houses, picturesque places. This is not a city that you can catch a glimpse of.Here you need to walk more is better absorbing the spirit of the ancient city.
In 1978 UNESCO included the monuments of Suzdal in the list of World Heritage Sites.
The excursion program of the tour in Vladimir and Suzdal includes:
- Sightseeing tour of Vladimir, visiting the Golden Gate with earthen ramparts, visiting the Dmitrievsky and Assumption Cathedrals
- Sightseeing tour of Suzdal with a tour of the Kremlin with the Cross Chamber (interior), the Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin (architecture), the museum of wooden architecture, the Spaso-Evfimieva monastery.
Attractions you will see:
- Visiting the sights of the 12th century: Golden Gate (architecture) - a symbol of the greatness and power of Ancient Russia; Dmitrievsky Cathedral is a monument of the Vladimir-Suzdal architecture of the pre-Mongol period.
- Assumption Cathedral - a masterpiece of white stone architecture. It is a unique treasury of Russian church art. The paintings of the 12th-19th centuries are preserved there the famous frescoes of the icon painter Andrei Rublev.
- Museum of Wooden Architecture with unique buildings from the 17-19th centuries. The museum was built in the form of a rural street with temples, residential buildings, mills, barns and other buildings transported from different villages and villages of the Vladimir region.
- Spaso-Efimiev Monastery with a bell ringing concert. Visiting the Transfiguration Cathedral. There is the tomb of Prince Dmitry Mikhailovich Pozharsky( an outstanding Russian commander) in the monastery.
|Number of people in group:||Cost per person in group:|
|1 pax||43 500 ₽|
|2 pax||22 550 ₽|
|3 pax||15 500 ₽|
|4 pax||12 950 ₽|
|5 pax||10 700 ₽|
|6 pax||9 200 ₽|
Can not decide what to choose?
Call us: +7 (929) 929-61-98. We will choose a personalized tour for you!