Excursion to Sergiev Posad. Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius
- Стоимость: from 5 500 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 6 people
- Время: 7 hours
Bus / car tour. The length of tour is 7 hours
The Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius played an important role in the history of the Russian state and in the development of national culture. In 1993 the architectural ensemble of the monastery was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The numerous buildings of the Lavra, built in the XV-XIX centuries by the best masters of Russia, are a kind of visual aid in the history of Russian architecture.
A visit to the monastery with its active Trinity and Assumption Cathedrals, decorated with the famous Andrei Rubilev, is a trip to the very heart of Russian religious life.
You will see:
- Trinity Cathedral (1422)
- Assumption Cathedral (1585)
- Sergius Church (1692)
- Five-tiered bell tower (88 meters) with the largest bell in the Orthodox world (about 70 tons) (1770)
- imperishable relics of St. Sergius of Radonezh
- icons of Andrei Rublev and his students
- one of the most beautiful carved iconostases in Russia
You will know:
- about the life of the founder of the monastery - St. Sergius of Radonezh, his role in the history of the country, the participation of the monastery in the Battle of Kulikovo (1380)
- about the contribution of the monastery to the strengthening of the patriotic movement in troubled times (1605-1613) and how over the centuries the history of the Lavra was closely intertwined with the history of the Russian state
|Number of people in group:||Cost per person in group:|
|1 pax||29 900 ₽|
|2 pax||15 200 ₽|
|3 pax||10 300 ₽|
|4 pax||7 850 ₽|
|5 pax||6 400 ₽|
|6 pax||5 500 ₽|
The price includes the services of professional guide-interpreter in English, German, French, entrance tickets to the Lavra and transport services.
Can not decide what to choose?
Call us: +7 (929) 929-61-98. We will choose a personalized tour for you!